BLACK BEAR HUNTING
The Black Bear is the most challenging animal the bow or gun hunter can encounter. Here at Tatnall Camp you can enjoy a bear hunting package with the combined option to fish. We offer both Spring and Fall hunts. Spring Hunt: May 1-June 15 Fall Hunt: Aug 15-Oct 31
Why is the Tatnall Camp bear hunt experience so unique?
- Modern accommodations and amenities for guest comfort
- Remote access–prime hunting location outside the vast Chapleau Game Preserve.
- Accessible only by float plane
- Limited number of hunters each week to ensure a quality hunting experience
- Archery and gun hunts
- Prebaited bear sites that are quickly accessible by boat, by trail or by a short/long walking distance.
- Freezer service available once the meat and hide are prepared
- Special bear area for cleaning and skinning
- Personable, friendly, approachable service.