FAMILY VACATIONS FOR ALL AGES
Tatnall Camp is a great getaway opportunity. Spend time with the family in the remote wilderness of Oba Lake! If you are looking for plenty of activities, we have a lot to offer!
- Fish in a boat or off the dock
- Boat and explore remote waterways
- Be close to wildlife in their natural habitat setting, including moose, ducks, loons, beavers, otters, snowshoe hares and fox, to name a few
- Enjoy a shore lunch on a secluded island
- View great scenery, take breathtaking photos
- Trek the woods/trail walk
- Bonfire night, outdoor fish fry
- Canoe nearby creeks/river
- Children can explore the starlit sky for sightings such as the milky way, northern lights and numerous constellations on a clear evening from the steps of their cabin
- Visit secluded beaches on the lake
- Getting to/from Camp–A scenic plane ride with a local air service your kids will always remember.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub and/or sauna